Friday, September 11, 2009

WHO CAN GIVE ME MORE LOVE???


I think i gonna fail my physics paper today.
This is so suck for me coz my friends said the exam was very easy.
even though overall paper is pass(coz the experiment which contibute 10percent,and we will almost get full),but i was really kinda sad. Pass mean nothing,everyone can pass.
If i cannot made a big turn during this 2 month, then my effort in this 16 month is consider wasted..
Now i also dun know what is my real problem lie on.
I forgot quite a number of formula and theory during the exam.
It's that my study method is wrong? when i do exercise, i will see the answer and write down, it is a very fast way to do all the exercise.
Anyway, i think no be able to be follower of ur guy, should i be sad or happy? Quite sad about that,but i have no time also.This 2 month i wanna to concentrate on my study, so sorry if i couldnt visit u.





It's final lap, really hope i can did it!







who can make me fearless??

3 comments:

  1. 加油!!!
    身为朋友的 要给你加加油 打打气
    不要太压力囖
    让我们为STPM做最后冲刺
    加油 加油 加油

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should concentrate in your study.
    put more effort
    sure you can score what you aim...
    all the best~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 小炜司砾 said...
    谢谢你,朋友^^

    Nick尼克仔 said...
    U really understand me,
    hope i can do so~

    ReplyDelete