Friday, July 3, 2009

谁能博君一笑? ?

FEELING TIRED. BUSY EVERYDAY_
I feel dizzy. My brain is blank.

I cannot sleep well but i feel tired everyday.

In this morning i feel tat the cutter is very fun,
but my gor said he wont talk to me if i can do this,
so i wont try.

I think i really need a drug tat is antidepressant for now.

P:S/My phicology has sick,
feeling thankful,
coz i still can worry 4 him.
Take care man!


i really need a good rest.


累累累,忙忙忙
我感觉头昏眼花。我的脑子是空白的。
夜夜失眠,但我每天还是觉得累。

我想我现在非常需要抗抑郁药物。
现在也不能求助酷酷的心理医生了,
他也生病了,
不过我感恩,
因为我还能担心人。

是时候好好休息了。

8 comments:

  1. 累跟忙是每个人都会有的
    所以要自己会懂得休息和放松咯~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好犹豫哦
    勇敢站起来..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 多点休息吧~
    人不是万能的啊~
    更不是铁打的~
    休息是为了走更远的路啊~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你真的需要休息多点哦!!!
    找一两天来休息充实自己一下咯!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 好好休息咯...
    不要令自己太过劳累了,
    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  6. take care ar..gt enough rest 4 urself gud~

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun too push urself,a healing vl b gud enough 4 u nw...giv urself a proper rest fiz,ten oni prepare 4 d nex challenge...if im nt wrong u told me u r christianity too izit?so u mus pray 4 god,talk to HIM,HE oways hv a panacea to solve ur problem...^^ enjoy ur life o~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 去运动一下 =)
    可以抒发心情的
    加油

    ReplyDelete